iFixit is a global leader in enabling people to make repairs. We’re currently seeking a leader in our 3PL warehousing area which enables our global customers better access to our amazing products. As the 3PL Warehouse Coordinator you will be involved in numerous aspects of the company’s global distribution of our high quality tools and repair parts. The primary purpose of this position is to maintain product availability at multiple iFixit partner warehouses both domestically and internationally. This is a full-time hourly position with growth potential. Employment is in California at the iFixit headquarters in San Luis Obispo, with some temporarily remote work and occasional work at our off-site San Luis Obispo warehouse.
What you'd be doing:
- Monitor, manage, and replenish inventory at our global warehouses including company owned, Amazon, and 3PL warehouses in the US, Australia, Canada, and Germany.
- Create orders, as well as pick, pack, and ship them.
- Work with carriers to book outbound small-parcel, LTL, and LCL shipments.
- Follow shipping regulations for safely shipping lithium-ion batteries.
- Work with others in shipping and the 3PL team to ensure 3PL orders are shipped on time.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure stock is available for 3PL replenishment.
- Help grow our catalogue of products in these supported warehouses by managing 3PL inventory systems.
- Communicate with 3PL warehouses, shipping carriers, and customs brokers to ensure inventory arrives in a timely manner.
- Work in multiple systems including our ERP system, Google Sheets, Amazon Seller Central, UPS, FedEx, Asana, Slack, and others to keep information up to date and accurate for all impacted parties.
- Audit receipt discrepancies with 3PL partners to ensure inventory accuracy.
Personality traits and skills that lend to success in this position:
- Attention to detail to ensure that the correct product is replenished, numbers are accurate, and labeling is correct.
- Self-motivation and self-disciplined work ethic.
- Good analytical skills to determine proper SKUs and stocking levels.
- Strong skills in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Commitment to customers first.
- Quick learner of new systems and processes.
- Perfectionist attention to detail and organization.
- Strong collaboration skills to work with multiple teams.
- Continuous improvement mentality.
- Passion for learning and personal growth.
- Passion for repair, sustainable business practices, and the wellbeing of the planet.
iFixit is an awesome place to work. Here are some of our perks:
- A repairable laptop, and any software you need.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance.
- 401k plan with 4% employer match after 1 year of employment.
- Profit sharing after one year of employment.
- Generous stipends towards repair & wellness.
- $400 towards a bike or alternative method of transportation.
- A sweet pair of headphones to get your head in the game.
- Employee discounts on parts and tools.
- Charitable contribution matching! We'll 100% match your tax deductible.
- Did we mention you get to work in one of the happiest places in the world? Oprah said it, so you know it's true. Our office is located downtown within walking distance to everything!
When you go to a website like iFixit and scroll through the guides, it's easy to forget that there are tons of real people keeping all those bits and bytes running smoothly. But there are literally dozens of us! We're a diverse team, split between two continents, but we're united by a love of tinkering and repair.
iFixit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Because we are trying to teach everyone to fix every thing, we need a team as diverse as our online community. We believe that it takes people of all backgrounds to help us fix the world. Therefore, iFixit does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any of the other important characteristics that make us unique and valuable.
iFixit is committed to creating a diverse team—not only in who we hire—but through creating a supportive environment for all of our team members based on mutual respect and inclusivity.