iFixit is the focal point of a global community showing people how to fix the things they own. We’ve already helped tens of millions of people fix their own devices, and we plan to help hundreds of millions more. That’s where you come in!
We’re on the hunt for an experienced marketer who can transform our brand into a global icon. We’re looking for a self-starter with a growth-mindset who’s comfortable taking a hands-on approach.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading our cross-channel marketing strategy, including: paid campaigns, email marketing, social media ads, and retail marketing programs.
- Developing online and offline campaigns that increase website conversion and drive brick and mortar sales through our wholesale partners.
- Partnering with our Advocacy, Content, and e-commerce teams to develop strategic campaign direction and creative assets that achieve our business goals and drive ROI.
- Finding and testing new approaches to generate sales, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, Youtube, and events.
- Measuring and improving the end-to-end customer experience across our channels and customer interactions.
- Measuring, analyzing, and reporting performance metrics on all of our marketing programs.
- Developing and optimizing automation strategies to drive continuous growth.
- Following a process of continuous improvement, learning at each step in the process and sharing those learnings with the team to improve our ability to create engaging and relevant campaigns.
We’d be excited if you had:
- 5-10 years of experience in a marketing role, executing multi-channel campaigns with a focus on digital marketing techniques and strategies.
- Experience working on global brands, with proven expertise in building brands people love.
- An expert-level understanding of e-commerce marketing tools and operations.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram for Business, Digital Advertising, Google AdWords, Active Campaign (or any marketing automation platform).
- Expert knowledge of social media, building online and offline communities, paid advertising, and an understanding of how content is shared/consumed across social platforms.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and driving strategic decisions.
- Solid understanding of analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc).
- Familiarity with databases and SQL.
- Business intelligence experience.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- A quantitative sensibility and a nose for numbers.
- A sense of humor and an affinity for getting things done.
Who you are:
- Curious and creative.
- Relentless in the pursuit of growth.
- Great at executing ideas yourself.
- Unafraid to fail fast and pivot to trying the next great idea.
iFixit is an awesome place to work. Here are some of our perks.
- Macbook Pro or equivalent, and any software you need.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance.
- 401k plan with 4% employer match.
- Profit sharing after a year of employment.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Free family-style lunches twice a week.
- Employer-run fitness and wellness program.
- A bike if you want to bike to work.
- A sweet pair of headphones to get your head in the game.
- Employee discounts on parts and tools.
- Company-sponsored BBQs, hangouts, and summits.
- Charitable contribution matching! We'll 100% match your tax deductible contributions to charity.
- Did we mention you get to work in one of the happiest places in the world? Oprah said it, so you know it's true. Our office is located downtown within walking distance to everything!
How to Apply
We like to see people who have gotten things done. So show us! Package up your portfolio or links to things you’ve made, and tell us why you’d be perfect for the position.
When you go to a website like iFixit and scroll through the guides, it's easy to forget that there are tons of real people keeping all those bits and bytes running smoothly. But there are literally dozens of us! We're a diverse team, split between two continents—but we're united by a love of tinkering and repair.
iFixit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Because we are trying to teach everyone to fix everything, we need a team as diverse as our online community. We believe that it takes people of all backgrounds to help us fix the world. Therefore, iFixit does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any of the other important characteristics that make us unique and valuable.
iFixit is committed to building a diverse team—not only in who we hire, but through creating a supportive environment for all of our team members based on mutual respect and inclusivity.